Brush & Leaves
The Village of Sodus picks up brush and leaves from the curb in season.
When placing brush and leaves at the curbside, please consider the following:
- We use different equipment to pick up leaves and brush. Please do not combine them. Place brush and leaves in separate piles.
- We use equipment to pick up leaves and brush. Please allow ample room for that equipment to operate. Do not pile brush and leaves near trees, poles, or signposts.
- We only pick up leaves and brush. Do not pile logs, grass clippings, dirt, gravel, or stones at the curb.
- Please keep brush and branches to lengths of six feet, or less.
- We may not be by for several days to pick up your leaves and brush. Please ensure that the street and sidewalk remain passable.
- If you do not want to wait, you are always welcome to bring your brush to the Village barn at 39 Gaylord Street. Remember, this is only for Village residents.
- We accept brush at the barn 24 hours/day. We do not take other items. Absolutely no construction waste.
By keeping these simple restrictions in mind, together we can make the Village a more attractive place.